New Everlast Just got it!

/ New Everlast Just got it!
4shorts, thank you, Yes I am still burning rods and having fun with it. ran it a lot last night, and it stays quite cool also. Hey I looked at some of your photo's and you really do nice work!:thumbsup:
James K0UA

/ New Everlast Just got it! #12  
Spyderlk,

The shade 7 is constantly dark right? At first we thought it was a defect, but this is how the unit is made for steady cutting, because the light sensitivity was not always enough to keep it dark so it was programmed to stay dark in 7 mode.
Yes!! Thanks for the answer. The problem is that is full #15 shade dark when in the #7 setting. You can barely see the sun thru it! I wouldnt mind if it was a constant #7 but as it is the 7 setting is worthless. Ill look forward to the corrected item.
larry

/ New Everlast Just got it! #13  
4shorts, thank you, Yes I am still burning rods and having fun with it. ran it a lot last night, and it stays quite cool also. Hey I looked at some of your photo's and you really do nice work!:thumbsup:
James K0UA

Thanks James for you kind words on my work. With that new machine I'm bett'en your going to do the same. Great to hear someone is enjoying a new machine. After all that's half the battle. Good luck and be sure to post a few pics of a project you get into :thumbsup: