New Family Addition

/ New Family Addition #1  

njrqs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L1-20 DT
Another tractor buddy for me arrived on Friday morning.

I am now the proud Dad of two boys. Hopefully in a few years I won't have to mow the lawn anymore !!

Cheers

Attachments

• 35-200108-M&L.jpg
    35-200108-M&L.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 142
   / New Family Addition #2  
CONGRATS!!!!!

Having just gone through this 10 weeks ago with my baby Dannielle, I know what your feeling./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif So try to get some sleep, and if we don't hear from you for a wile, we know why./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Family Addition #3  
Oh no!

Now I not only have to worry about all these yanks. I've got some darn nice lookin' aussies to keep my lovely grand daughters from!!

Congradulations Neil. You did good.

/ New Family Addition #4  
Congratulations!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

I remember when I was a kid racing home from school so I could either mow or plow with the CASE before my dad got home from work. He was always trying to steal my fun!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Hopefully, you'll have the same problem. Of course, you will need to have two IDENTICAL tractors to prevent any arguments. "Why does he always get the better one?"/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

And then there's always the mystery of what will be turned on when I go to start the tractor.....never dull!

Jeff

/ New Family Addition #5  
Congrats, those are two fine looking sons.

<font color=blue>Hopefully in a few years I won't have to mow the lawn anymore !!</font color=blue>
No you will just have to fix the mower.

/ New Family Addition #6  
Congrats on the new member of your family Neil. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

You may not have to mowe,but you might have to turn the wrenches more often. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New Family Addition #7  
Neil
Looks like you have reasons to be proud. Those are good looking boys! I hope mom is doing all right and recovering well. Be sure to get her flowers or something, she deserves it! Congratulations on your beautiful family.

/ New Family Addition #9  
Congratulations, Neil!!

Having a healthy child born is better than anything else! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now that you've got two, you'll have it made. Once they get old enough, you have one of them mowing the lawn while the other one goes with Dad and drives you around the golf course in the Aussie version of FunBuggy! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Then, when it's time to mow again, you reverse the jobs. The lawn gets mowed without you having to do it, and you get to play golf a whole lot more!! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif And you'll be spending quality time with your boys.

Now what more could a Dad ask for? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif