New FEL not level

/ New FEL not level
Re: New FEL not level, UPDATE

Here's an update of all my recent problems. A week after i let the dealer know about my problem i bent a ram on my brand new backhoe, dealer came out the following week, replaced the ram and valve controler on the BH, he swapped out the loader with a new one. He calls me after it's all complete and says the new hydralic controller sticks when you boom out so you'll probly bend another ram and the loader still isn't level so it must be in the mounts. Later that day i start digging a trench for my water line off my new well, 20 mins into it I bend a ram, oh yeah and the loader isn't any better, so i call the dealer back and let him know about the BH and he says let me call the Branson rep, he calls me right back and says your getting a whole new BH and were working on a fix for your loader. This was this past Monday and I havn't heard anything else. Here's another problem, the hydralics leak internally somewhere so if i leave the bucket up it falls to the ground in a couple hours, the same thing happens with the outriggers for the BH, I come out side the other day and the rigger is resting on my truck, scratched the heel out of the side of it. I have been patient and calm up until now, tomorrow i will be asking for a completely new tractor or they can come get this thing. What do you guys think i should do? The dealer is just doing what the rep tells him, the dealer is loosing his *** driving 150 miles to come work on this thing when he only gets paid to go 50 miles for warranty work.

/ New FEL not level #12  
With a Deere, the FELs are dealer installed and set up (at least, with the QA FELs). Since I'm a Deere owner, I know more about them then Branson.
That said, it's possible Bransons are shipped fully assembled...I don't know. However, this is your dealer's problem to fix. At this point, I'd tell him to come get his tractor off your property. I do think your dealer is between a rock (you) and the hard place (the regional rep), but as a customer, that's their problem.

BTW, the FEL and stabilizers settling is probably the nature of the beast...for many tractor brands. Do your stabilizers have some kind of mechanical lock when they're raised?

/ New FEL not level
Just read my last post, I can tell i'm angry by all the spelling and grammer errors, sorry about that....

/ New FEL not level #14  
Sorry to hear about your frustration. My Branson has been great with over 100 hours now. I've had a small problem and a couple questions and got great response from my dealer and Branson. Sounds like your dealer is trying pretty hard so hopefully they get it worked out for you.