New Ford Bronco

/ New Ford Bronco #31  
Just googled the jeep duck thing.

It's called ducking and basically one jeep owner appreciating another jeep owners rig.
Screenshot_20230617_182242_Chrome.jpg

/ New Ford Bronco
They were tough , why Ford quit making the small ones is beyond me , then they started making the big ones..why could they not have given the bigger oness a different name I do not know.
Now they have a small truck out that they call the Maverick...the original Mavericks were a true middle class family car that served the purpose and were practical IMO.

/ New Ford Bronco #36  
Mine started as a 302, three on the tree, but I changed out to a 302, .090 over, medium cam, 4 barrel, custom headers and exhaust. that was a bad ass in the day. Wasn't the best, but was never bested...

(done back in my youth mechanic days)

/ New Ford Bronco #37  
Ford does a lot of offroad testing up at silver lake dunes here in Western MI.

One day we were up there and it looked like they had one of those raptor broncos up there. Looks like the engineer was writing programs for it. He was on his laptop, inputting stuff and then he would take off up a hill. Back back down, get on his laptop and try again.

Thing ran pretty good up there.

They also had a lightning up there. Batteries were about falling out of it. Ford brings up a 1 ton chase truck for breakdowns. The chase truck stayed with the lightning.

/ New Ford Bronco #38  
Ford sells two "Broncos" at the same time.

Bronco
Bronco Sport

The "Bronco Sport" is a totally different vehicle than the "Bronco". The sport is still a capable vehicle but more of a family SUV, where the Bronco was more in the line of the original Bronco from years ago

I see all kinds of "Bronco Sport" on the road, which I'm sure the owners all tell themselves and everyone else they own a "Bronco"

I don't see too many "Bronco" on the road.

You can get "Bronco" with 7-speed manual which is rare in this day and age.

/ New Ford Bronco #39  
Love the looks of the new ones with the fender flares, factory lift, etc. As a former classic Bronco owner, I would want one. I'd buy one if they weren't a Ford.

/ New Ford Bronco #40