New Gator 825i

/ New Gator 825i #11  
I do have the 825i. My two measly pix are posted in the ATV/UTV section. I have really been pleased with the snowplowing capability of these machines.

John M

/ New Gator 825i #12  
Sounds like a great machine.

I can't imagine what a Can-Am Commander must be like with 85 HP! :licking:

I looked at the Commander at the local dealer when the rep brought it around late last summer. From a distance across the parking lot it looked kinda top heavy and narrow. As I walked up to it, I could see evidence that it had been rolled. Closer inspection showed it had been rolled both directions, maybe more than once or twice. Speaking with the salesman who first saw the machines at the dealer convention or whatever thay call it, out in Nevada, he told me that the first two "suits" who climbed into the demo unit rolled it in front of hundreds of spectators.
At that point I was thinking, hmmm, a unit that costs between $13,000 and $20,000 depending on options, and the first day out I am likely to roll it and cause thousands of dollars of cosmetic damage, no thanks. I will stick to my S-10 pickup, it does everything well, and is depreciated to the point that it costs me almost nothing to own it.

/ New Gator 825i
How is the unisteer power steering? I was wondering why the shock spring were silver! Very nice set-up.:thumbsup: