New GC 1705 Mirrors !

/ New GC 1705 Mirrors ! #11  
I ordered asin B07L8G4FJS

It looks like the same mirrors.

/ New GC 1705 Mirrors ! #12  
I could not find any MF info on the weight of the FEL and bucket, I found a couple guesses on the forum, about 500#. Has anybody actually weighed it or found anything official. I do not plan on transporting it very often but was just trying to figure out if my single 2500# axle trailer would be OK for short trips........

I weighed my DL100 loader on the GC2600 at 325 pounds.

The tractor spec'd weight is 1433 lbs. (same as the 1705) and believe that's dry. My GC2600 (without loader) at truck scales weighed 1584 pounds. I weighed my loader with a hanging scale and was surprised it was only 325 pounds so I checked the scales accuracy with known weights up to 300 pounds and it was dead on. Keep your tongue weight at 10% and you'll be fine assuming your trailer isn't made of lead.

Last edited:
   / New GC 1705 Mirrors ! #14  
Looks like the mirrors I ordered will be a good bit smaller than the ones you used. I'm not sure if that'll be good or bad... might be able to mount them on the outside of the loader frame without them sticking out too far.

/ New GC 1705 Mirrors ! #15  
The first thing I did when I got my GC1720 was remove the SMV and put it up in the garage. I don't go out on public roads so it just gets in the way (or cuts you)