New grand L 6060 rear remote questions?

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions?
I got 2 float & 1 detent as well as a 3rd function on my new L4060. My only problem is the dealer's TnT cylinders suck so bad after their 3rd try they are just gonna buy em back. MtnViewRanch needs to stop spending so much time posting here so he can clear up his backlog & get to my new TnT cylinders. ��

Don't bother with OEM TnT. Just suck it up & wait for MtnViewRanch's 2 month backlog. Sadly it will be a lot faster than anything your dealer can get & better quality. I was happy with the kit from him for my old L3200 & expect similar for my new ones on order. Very unhappy with the 2 small leaky improper length tries & 1 proper diameter non-leaky improper length tries from my dealer & the first one tool 2-3 months to get here.

Haven't fiddled with the detented 3rd valve yet, but the detent should run a splitter or a motor (if it has it's own relief valve so it can spin down)

If you go to build my Kubota on their web page they offer the opposite the way you mentioned.

They offer either a double acting valve or float detent valve.

So from what i'm understanding is that the float valve does have a detent. I'm assuming thats
so if wanted a grader to float you would push it all the way to engage the detent and let go so you
dont have to hold on to the lever the whole time?

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions? #22  
Float absolutely has a detent that acts just like float on your loader. Push the lever all the way forward & it sticks in the float detent.

I paid attention to the float options & made sure I got 2 of them. The 3rd one was the other option. Wasn't paying to close of attention to the details on the non-float option. I could easily be wrong.

Worst case scenario you can bunjee the valve open to get flow to your splitter.

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions?
Float absolutely has a detent that acts just like float on your loader. Push the lever all the way forward & it sticks in the float detent.

I paid attention to the float options & made sure I got 2 of them. The 3rd one was the other option. Wasn't paying to close of attention to the details on the non-float option. I could easily be wrong.

Worst case scenario you can bunjee the valve open to get flow to your splitter.

Yes, your correct the float valves have a detent but apparently they don't offer a detent only valve anymore.
so like you said if you want to run a splitter your just going to have to bunge your double acting valve or fab some
factory looking latch that holds the handle.

Thanks for your help