New grand L 6060 rear remote questions?

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions?
I hadn't considered the top & tilt but it certainly sounds like a nice option. I am also ordering a box scraper with hydraulic teeth so I imagine the top and tilt would also be a very nice option to have with the box scraper.

You're right though it doesn't make sense not to order one extra one with it being only $100. is there any negative to having it, for example using other implements maybe you would accidentally engage the detent.

Thank you very much for the help and advice.

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions? #12  
I hadn't considered the top & tilt but it certainly sounds like a nice option. I am also ordering a box scraper with hydraulic teeth so I imagine the top and tilt would also be a very nice option to have with the box scraper.

You're right though it doesn't make sense not to order one extra one with it being only $100. is there any negative to having it, for example using other implements maybe you would accidentally engage the detent.

Thank you very much for the help and advice.

Don't start playing the "what if game", it never ends. Get the 2nd float feature valve. ;)

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions? #14  
Will you be running the splitter off a rear valve? I think there's a valve option to detent to 'on' for that.

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions? #16  
Will you be running the splitter off a rear valve? I think there's a valve option to detent to 'on' for that.

It is my understanding that the detent valve that you are referring to is no longer available with ANY of the tractors. :(

/ New grand L 6060 rear remote questions? #17  
I got 2 float & 1 detent as well as a 3rd function on my new L4060. My only problem is the dealer's TnT cylinders suck so bad after their 3rd try they are just gonna buy em back. MtnViewRanch needs to stop spending so much time posting here so he can clear up his backlog & get to my new TnT cylinders. 😉

Don't bother with OEM TnT. Just suck it up & wait for MtnViewRanch's 2 month backlog. Sadly it will be a lot faster than anything your dealer can get & better quality. I was happy with the kit from him for my old L3200 & expect similar for my new ones on order. Very unhappy with the 2 small leaky improper length tries & 1 proper diameter non-leaky improper length tries from my dealer & the first one tool 2-3 months to get here.

Haven't fiddled with the detented 3rd valve yet, but the detent should run a splitter or a motor (if it has it's own relief valve so it can spin down)

yes I will run the splitter on the rear. Thats a good point I would probally put it in detent to run the splitter.

It is my understanding that the detent valve that you are referring to is no longer available with ANY of the tractors. :(

I'm confused, If you go to build my Kubota on their web page.

when you get to the build page, click on rear remote valves

pick 3 remote valves and the only options the give are as follows.

double acting valve or float detent valve.