New Grapple exceeds expectations

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations
Thanks guys the grapple was supposed to weigh 780 and came in about 860 according to the invoice

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #12  
An 860 lb. grapple sounds awfully heavy for a 45 hp tractor, but if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #13  
That is heavy.

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #14  
Might be a bit heavy for my tractor which is a 45 horse as well but it seems to be working for you and that is what counts. I think my max loader lift is 2000 lbs but you have to remove all the weight of the implements and such, much like the payload of a pickup truck you have to remove the weight of tools, hitch and passengers from the payload, go figure.

An 860 lb. grapple sounds awfully heavy for a 45 hp tractor, but if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

No it's not too heavy at all.The Web site says 780 Lbs, The invoices says 880 Lbs. It could be a typo. It didn't fail too lift any thing that I tried it on including some pretty large trees that I thought might be trouble. My lift is close to 2900 Lbs. I accidentally hit some large rock in the ground harder than when I bent my Woods box blade shanks completely under. Thought for sure I messed up the grapple but I couldn't tell I hit anything. I would have hated to have to take it to a welding shop after the first day. So I'm glad I chose the heavier grapple. For my use I 'm extremely pleased with it.

Might be a bit heavy for my tractor which is a 45 horse as well but it seems to be working for you and that is what counts. I think my max loader lift is 2000 lbs but you have to remove all the weight of the implements and such, much like the payload of a pickup truck you have to remove the weight of tools, hitch and passengers from the payload, go figure.

Anbo also makes a 72 that is 370 Lbs that could be a better fit.

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #17  
How much KY?? I would like one very similar for my compact track loader.

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #19  
As long as your are a satisfied customer, that's what counts.

Suggest you have adequate counter weight at all times.

/ New Grapple exceeds expectations #20  
Thanks! I'll have to look into getting one. That price isn't as high as I was expecting.