New Green 2305

/ New Green 2305 #1  

Mayor

Silver Member
Just want to show off the new tractor. JD 2305, FEL, 62in MMM, iMATCH, 4ft Box Blade, Weight Box, and upgraded lighting. Just wanted to say thanks for the tractor reviews on the 2210 and 2305. It really help me get the right tractor.
deere1.jpg

deere2.jpg

deere5.jpg

Deere-13.jpg

/ New Green 2305 #2  
have you got to play with it yet? i was following your long awaited arrival of her on MTF.

/ New Green 2305
I have 3 hours on her pushing some snow around with the FEL and trying to get her in my shed. Used most everything on the tractor (4 wheel drive, low range, iMATCH, etc). Wish I got one a long time ago my back would be in better shape.

/ New Green 2305 #4  
Welcome to TBN Mayor!:D

That's a great looking machine in a fantastic looking garage you have there!

/ New Green 2305
Thanks for the kind words!!!

/ New Green 2305 #7  
Nice Looking Rig. I have almost the identical setup and I am trying to add some of my own "upgraded lighting". Could I trouble you for a close up of the work light setup. I am mostly interested in the power connection. I have almost 30 hours on mine and have found that theres not much on my five acres that it wont handle with ease!

Thanks,
Bill.

/ New Green 2305 #8  
Great pics Mayor... another machine to pretty to put to work :cool:

/ New Green 2305
Buckeyenut said:
Nice Looking Rig. I have almost the identical setup and I am trying to add some of my own "upgraded lighting". Could I trouble you for a close up of the work light setup. I am mostly interested in the power connection. I have almost 30 hours on mine and have found that theres not much on my five acres that it wont handle with ease!

Thanks,
Bill.

I have to get a few more pictures but this I had on file.

Deere-08.jpg

/ New Green 2305 #10  
Hey Mayor... can you snap some close up shots on which wires your lights hook into? My 2520 had additional wires to run. But the only wire I found to run my 2305 lights off was the tail light wire. Thanks...