New guy here.....

/ New guy here..... #21  
gman the OP is looking at the 3033 model might be a push to go to the 3039 and size wise the 3039 (for me ...lol) was a lot more nimble of a tractor

jeff

/ New guy here..... #22  
gman the OP is looking at the 3033 model might be a push to go to the 3039 and size wise the 3039 (for me ...lol) was a lot more nimble of a tractor

jeff

I know, but he didn't mention anything about extremely small spaces....I can get my 4047 in nearly the same places as I put my 8N.

There is no perfect....the tractor that's just a little too big today will be able to handle a job that a smaller tractor can't manage tomorrow, and vice-versa. :)

/ New guy here..... #23  
...I'm getting long in the tooth and cannot lift too much or do the stuff I used to.

Since the 4041 came up, I will once again mention PTO HP. If you are going to be chipping wood, and that is where I most need the extra PTO horses. As far as any individual's length of dental appendages, and the beat up old bodies that might attend these (I'm a boney 140 pound 66 year old), you would love the suspension seat that comes with the 4041s and up. Even though I could do my several hours of weekly mowing for much less fuel with my CubCadet, I choose the LS R4010 (4041 equivalent) for the much better ride.

/ New guy here..... #24  
All of the R series have the suspension seat, rear remotes, and rubber floor mats, along with a few other extras.

/ New guy here..... #25  
I don't think the 3*** did when mine was made. That's a good improvement.

/ New guy here..... #26  
Welcome from New Brunswick Canada. The LS line has really taken off here. We have at least 3 dealers in our small province. They are the best deal around. The warranty and quality is the selling point. One of my neighbours just bought a 100 hp, he saved close to $25000.00 instead of purchasing one of the big brand names. I have a 2012 LS7010, probably a little bigger than you need but have not had any issues. Not sorry for purchasing the LS line. I have a smaller tractor, an old MF 135 for working around the woods. A tractor with a cab is not the plan in the woods. Good luck with your choose. The guys on here will stear you in the right direction. They no there stuff.