new guy new tractor

/ new guy new tractor #12  
Hey Woodinville guy, Im here in Whatcom County and looking for a yanmar with a loader that is in good mechanical shape. Can you help me out or send me a name or number. I am currently looking at a Yanmar 4wd for chores on a small hobby farm, "small" , but he wants a bit more than i can afford right now. I already know of the dealer in Hoqium but thats a little far for me
Thanks
Welcome to TBN. I don't know what it's worth, but I'm willing to bet it's more than $800. Nice find. As for service, if it's been sitting for any period of time, I'ld recommend also changing the hydraulic oil and filter.

/ new guy new tractor #14  
Hey Woodinville guy, Im here in Whatcom County and looking for a yanmar with a loader that is in good mechanical shape. Can you help me out or send me a name or number. I am currently looking at a Yanmar 4wd for chores on a small hobby farm, "small" , but he wants a bit more than i can afford right now. I already know of the dealer in Hoqium but thats a little far for me
Thanks

Not sure other than Craigslist. That's where I got my Deere. It just takes time to find the right deal on the right tractor for your needs. I spent somewhere around a year looking before I found the right deal.

/ new guy new tractor #15  
Yup got it for 800 bucks I didnt really need it but for that cheap I couldnt pass it by. Today I got the front end loader off and got the fluids and filters changed bleed fuel lines new battery and it runs like a top. This is my first yanmar tractor and I was surprised at how smooth they run. The only thing I have left to day is take off a bracket thats still on the front from the loader and put a exhaust on it. The part the bolts to the manifold was really rusted and cracked in a few spots so I will just build a new one that goes out the top. Here she is........ Any ideas on what she is worth? 2600 hours but the tach and hour meter dont work anymore.

yanmar.jpg

Just like mine except mine is 4x4. For $800.00 I would say that's a free tractor. I would love to have the loader that came off of it

/ new guy new tractor
Just like mine except mine is 4x4. For $800.00 I would say that's a free tractor. I would love to have the loader that came off of it

I will take some pics of it and post them. It looks like a junk thats the main reason I took it off. I use the yanamr to drag my indoor arena and the loader gets in the way with the tight corners.