new guy with a 5055E

/ new guy with a 5055E #1  

terryknight

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5055E,Kubota B2650
hello all - i'm new here. got a 1 JD 5055E bought it in june got a FEL with a SSQA took 4 weeks for that to show up, but it was worth it to me. have a 78" general purpose bucket, a set of pallet forks and a grapple rake running off the rear remotes. put about 64 hour on it so far cutting grass, doing firewood tasks, and clearing some land.

anyway some pics

day i brought it home. feel free to make fun of the mower (woods RM90), but at least i know it's mine, or in this case my father's

went back for a loader and picked up the loader

put it to work

don't have any pics with the forks

Last edited:
   / new guy with a 5055E
thanks i like it

also like to brag about it, right now i am in love

/ new guy with a 5055E #4  
That is a Big log you are carrying. What kind of tree?

/ new guy with a 5055E #5  
thanks i like it

also like to brag about it, right now i am in love

Very nice setup!!! I love the size of that bucket. I have had my 5045D for a year and a half, and I still love it and brag about it also!!

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ new guy with a 5055E
Very nice setup!!! I love the size of that bucket. I have had my 5045D for a year and a half, and I still love it and brag about it also!!

John deere (in my experience has always made quality stuff, expenisve, but nice and parts always seem to be available)

That is a Big log you are carrying. What kind of tree?

that is a poplar limb big tree 40" across where is broke off. but poplar is not a dense hardwood like oak is and that one was fairly soft in the middle

/ new guy with a 5055E #7  
John deere (in my experience has always made quality stuff, expenisve, but nice and parts always seem to be available)

IMO the 5 series give some of the best bang for your buck out there...

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ new guy with a 5055E #8  
A good tractor will give a man power far beyond mere mortals! Congrats and welcome.

Good pictures.

/ new guy with a 5055E #9  
Ayup, a good tractor that gets the work done. Enjoy!