New haying equipment

/ New haying equipment #21  
The 6R series are sweet tractors. Sounds like you have a very good dealer.

/ New haying equipment
The 6R series are sweet tractors. Sounds like you have a very good dealer.

Yes I do (I just hope it stays this way after the sales), he put me in the drivers seat of a 6125R and I was massively in love with it, he did some research and found out I massively overpaid for my 5115M, he feels really bad and is doing everything he can to get me the 6125R. He is taking the 5115M on trade but he ended up losing money cause of how much I was over charged. Hopefully no later than Monday I will be owning it.

Attachments

• image-2618670153.jpg
    image-2618670153.jpg
    962.9 KB · Views: 149
   / New haying equipment #23  
If he is taking care of you this well now I'm sure he will after the sale too. Awesome looking tractor. Are you going to have them widen the rears on this one before it's delivered? We will need lots of pictures inside and out.

/ New haying equipment
If he is taking care of you this well now I'm sure he will after the sale too. Awesome looking tractor. Are you going to have them widen the rears on this one before it's delivered? We will need lots of pictures inside and out.

Im hoping so, he's been phenomenal so far, thank you, paperwork goes in today and hopefully hear back before the day is done. The rears inside to inside is 5' already so I think that's plenty for haying. I will be taking lots of pics for sure

/ New haying equipment #25  
Theres more cab than tractor. :D

/ New haying equipment #26  
Wow. I am assuming you are one of the lucky Innisfail lottery winners, and I thought the 5115M was way more tractor then you needed for less then 50 acres... Sorry, but somebody had to say it!

/ New haying equipment
Wow. I am assuming you are one of the lucky Innisfail lottery winners, and I thought the 5115M was way more tractor then you needed for less then 50 acres... Sorry, but somebody had to say it!

I wish I was, lol. Since I started custom baling the 6125R only costs $40,000 more than the 5115M. If it was just my 50 acres it would be massive overkill but now I'm doing well over 100 acres (not sure of exact amount cause I'm still doing the calculations but it will be around 500 acres.)

/ New haying equipment #29  
What am I missing? You went from a BX to a utility machine. Is this a biz venture? How were you overcharged by the dealer without his knowledge?
Did you buy the M from another dealer? Seems like alot of capitol to throw into bailing without already being in the biz. Great equipment though.

Matt

/ New haying equipment
What am I missing? You went from a BX to a utility machine. Is this a biz venture? How were you overcharged by the dealer without his knowledge? Did you buy the M from another dealer? Seems like alot of capitol to throw into bailing without already being in the biz. Great equipment though. Matt

Yes I went from a BX2660 to a 5115M. The dealer that I am dealing with now sells the 5115M for $88,000 the dealer I bought it from charged me $120,000 (same features and everything.) mine has had 10 warranty calls in the first month and they are now charging me for work that John Deere warranties. The new dealer said this is not uncommon for the old dealer to overcharge clients and said they have had an increase in sales due to people coming from the old dealer upset with their purchase (either wrong machine or overpriced.)

The 6125R actually came from my old dealership cause they sold it to a guy and sent him on his way without showing him how to operate it (lots of touch screen commands and features.) he got frustrated with it and traded it in with my new dealer for a simpler tractor. He told me it is not much more and cause of my situation he can give me a good deal on it (plus he will actually come out and show me all the features as I need to use them.) he wouldn't have suggested that big of tractor if it was just me on my land but cause I am doing that much more he said it should last me for all of that plus any expansions I would want to do. It is a lot of money and a lot of bells and whistles but I see it as an investment as I plan on continuing to grow (rent some land and grow more hay) the guy I'm doing custom baling for has me in a contract to do his hay for the next 5 years so I have work the whole time I am paying it all off.

Thank you, I think it's a sweet set up too.