Tractor Sizing New here and have a question.

/ New here and have a question. #11  
Personally, I think this idea is ridiculous. You've never known anybody that loves dogs more than I do, but I don't feel compelled to endanger my life or theirs by having 6 of them in a tractor cab with me. A tractor cab is no place for 6 dogs. A tractor cab is a place to pay attention to what you're doing; to do otherwise can have tragic results. If the constant companionship of your dogs is that important to you, I'd suggest finding another hobby.

Sorry to be so blunt, and I don't mean to be a jerk. Just telling it the way I see it.
++1,agree fully with this statement.

/ New here and have a question. #12  
What about something like a toolcat? just a thought.

/ New here and have a question. #13  
well...kinda curious and kinda thinking about getting it...the reason I ask is cuz I have 6 dogs, and I bring them everywhere with me so I would want to be in the tractor with them...by the way their boarder collie mixes, if that matters

I'm still waiting for sixdogs to weigh in on this one.

/ New here and have a question. #14  
I'm still waiting for sixdogs to weigh in on this one.

It had to have been a joke, no different than my post. I sure don't expect anyone to buy that monster just to haul their dogs around. :eek:

/ New here and have a question. #15  
It had to have been a joke, no different than my post. I sure don't expect anyone to buy that monster just to haul their dogs around. :eek:

If you ran over a BX with one of those, you would not even know it.:shocked:

/ New here and have a question. #16  
If you ran over a BX with one of those, you would not even know it.:shocked:

Know what?? What were you saying,??? I think that I might have just gone over an ant hill, or was that the BX you were talking about? :laughing:

/ New here and have a question. #17  
Know what?? What were you saying,??? I think that I might have just gone over an ant hill, or was that the BX you were talking about? :laughing:

it would be fun to play with that thing for an afternoon, with a big log chain on the drawbar, and pull down some buildings or something.:D

/ New here and have a question. #18  
^^^^Pappy, that's exactly what I was thinking!

Otherwise I was going to suggest something with a sleeper. Could come in handy too if the wife throws you out of the house!

EDIT: After I wrote this, I realize I have a cat that always jumps up into the cab of my Kubota or onto the Mule. One of these days I am going to run it over! It's a nuisance when I am in the middle of something, or when I get out for a minute and the Cat steals my seat!

/ New here and have a question. #19  
it would be fun to play with that thing for an afternoon, with a big log chain on the drawbar, and pull down some buildings or something.:D

I would be happy to go out and disk a few thousand acres in what, 2-3 hours? :cool: :rolleyes: ;)