New Holland #67 Baler

/ New Holland #67 Baler #1  

tessiers

Platinum Member
Tractor
05' JD 790 - 53' Ford NAA - 70' Massey Fergusen 135 diesel - 67' John Deere 3020 deisel - 77' John Deere 2130 - 1950 John Deere MC
Wondering if anyone can date my old baler? What years were they made? Thanks!

/ New Holland #67 Baler #2  
I went to NH service school back in 1989-1990. They give us a list of baler production. Your baler was made from 1958 to 1961. Wonder what they sold for new? Maybe someone else can answer that. I have a model 67 and a 68, that are still baling each year. Trac

/ New Holland #67 Baler
I had mine given to me by a farmer who used it until 3 years ago. I ran some hay through it and it hit 15 bales without a hitch. Going to try a small field when the weather cooperates.

Thanks

/ New Holland #67 Baler
baled 43 off a small field today, no problems.

/ New Holland #67 Baler #5  
Isn't life great when a plan comes together. Glad to hear that things are going right. Haven't tried cutting hay here in NY. Trying to get soybean ground worked up. Need some moisture, maybe tonight. trac

/ New Holland #67 Baler #6  
in 1958 my grand dad bought his first tractor a ford 600, then in 1960 he bought a new new holland super hayliner baler, it would always miss tie the first bale then never miss another the rest of the season. i think it was a 67 or 68 super hayliner. we sold it in 1988 after grand dad retired from farming.

/ New Holland #67 Baler #7  
I installed the newer chrome bill hooks in my 68. Works alot better than the originals. I also adjusted the knife arms installing new rollers in them and making sure they are free. Little extras to make sure things go alittle eaiser. Looking forward to the haying season. Getting the weather right now for it. Hope I don't regret waiting a bit. Trac