New Holland Boomer 8N

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
Saw a post on craigslist for a Boomer 8N that was for sale in Ohio. According to the ad, it only had 14.2 hours, and the asking price was like $17.9K, which I guess is good considering new it was close to $30K. I think it was being sold by a dealer or a business rather than a private individual. I saw it on a local craigslist here in SC, so I guess the seller is really trying to reach a big audience. I haven't looked but it may be on tractorhouse too? I don't imagine too many of those come up for resale.

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #2  
Where at it Ohio?

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #3  
There have been quit a few of the Boomer 8ns going to auction at auctiontime. Some are with loaders and some not. Without loader they are going for about 17 or 18 thousand and with the loader around 21 thousand. Beautiful tractor but it was the wrong size to appeal to a mass market. At least thats my opinion.:thumbsup:

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #4  
I found the one you're Talkin about. It's in southington, oh. I'm pretty sure it's an auction or a used dealer. Good lookin tractor.

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #5  
it at chalkers 20 away from me

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #7  
For those that don't know it is a large auction house

/ New Holland Boomer 8N
I thought it was being sold by a business. Not that it matters though.....

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #9  
I saw one of those at a dealer around me. They look sweet! Truly does have that old look with the new comfort. Wish I could justify it because they look BA!:thumbsup:

/ New Holland Boomer 8N #10  
yeah i priced 1 over a year ago for $36000,way to high.could buy an 8540 HDC 4x4 for that price.