New Holland Error Codes

/ New Holland Error Codes #11  
Have n.h. 6050 tractor with error code 14909. Warning light comes on after starting and stays on. Tractor runs good. What is code mean?

/ New Holland Error Codes #12  
Hello,

I own the New Holland TN75V. I get following error: fast flashing lights, then 3x slow - pause and 4x slow.

The problem is: when the tractor is cold, everything goes well. After some work (about half an hour up to one hour) the track wont move. You cant shift forward or backward. The turtle and rabbit are flashing very fast. It helps only to turn off the tracktor and to wait some time. Sometimes also happens following: when I shift from 4th gear to 3th gear the tractor starts to move backwards (the shuttle is set to move fowards).

I anyone can help - I Will be very thankful. (and sorry for my english)

Best regards,
Rok

/ New Holland Error Codes #13  
I have a 2002 tn75s and had a devil of a time with error codes. I broke down and bought the complete set of manuals. The model numbers for tn's stayed the same, but there were changes about 2004. If yours is after that....well I don't know if the codes stayed the same. As Rick says, there are two sections of error codes. In the power shuttle section there is no error code 34.....it goes from 33 to 35. In the "4wd engage" section, there is an error code 34. Here is what it says.....problem with "Tilting Sensor---Low tension". Cause of activation of code......Voltage at connection 14 is low caused by short circuit to ground or a faulty sensor. It took me 2 years to finally fix my error code 33...which is also a tilting sensor code. That's why I finally bought the complete set of repair manuals. The tilting sensor is on the right side of the dash (I think). You don't have to remove the instrument panel, etc., just the right side of the cover on the dash down below this. The reason I say "I think" is because the chap from the dealership came out and replaced the tilting sensor and had it done before I could get back the barn to see what he was doing. Apparently a very simple unplug and replug and replace the cover. My tractor was doing all kinds of crazy stuff off and on for this two year period. The dealer finally called the factory rep who told him what it was. Of course, immediately after the dealers' call, my manuals arrived!! These sensors are notorious for going out. If I had bought the manual earlier, I think I could have figured it out myself. He gave me the old part and it has something that rattles around inside and if it gets moisture in it, it doesn't rattle around like it's supposed to and thus the fault codes. I hope this helps you. I was ready to ditch the whole tractor at one point. Works perfectly now.

/ New Holland Error Codes #14  
I did look around in the manual and my description of the site for the sensor was correct. By right side, I mean if you are sitting in the seat it's down below your right hand in the side of the dash. I hope this helps you. Let us know!!

/ New Holland Error Codes #15  
Hello,

thank you very much for the reply. The tractor is now at official mechanical workshop.
What they have done until now:
- they have try to change the computer from another tractor: did not help
- they have replace some switch connection - also did not help
- syncronisation did also not help

Now they are waiting for electromagnetic valves - they will try to change that - valves are located behind the left rear wheel. Before doing that I will forward them your solution. I will also reply here what was the error. The tractor is year 2003.

Thank you one more time
Rok

/ New Holland Error Codes #16  
One again: is it possible to send some photo of the old part?

/ New Holland Error Codes #17  
I no longer have it. If you take the panel off the right side of the dash you will see it. It is black, about 5 or 6 cm's and rectangular. There is another switch just above it and slightly to it's left which is smaller. This other switch is the rear pto indicator switch. I really don't think it will be hard to identify. I went through the same "well I don't know, but let's try this and see what happens" at the shop like you are going through....that's very expensive and frustrating. Try to replace this sensor first and see if that doesn't fix the problem

/ New Holland Error Codes #18  
Ok after the change of electromagnetic valves behind rear left wheel the error is still there.
I have told them about the sensor, they have try to change it but it did not help. If we unplug this sensor, then the red light at the right side of the dash starts to blink.

Error that I get is on the left side of the dashboard.

/ New Holland Error Codes #19  
Sorry rprelo. I wish I knew other things to try but I don't. I will look back into the manual and see if I can come up with anything else.

/ New Holland Error Codes #20  
how to remove seat from ts115 2003 model