New Holland Parts Source

/ New Holland Parts Source #1  

wagspe208

I need a clutch assy. for my TC25. Meaning friction disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and pilot bearing.
I went to my local dealer. They had the parts in stock but they were aftermarket. My real issue is they were made in China. Please don't make this thread about my choice with whom to business.
Any dealers that give good prices and support us?
Oh, BTW, aftermarket parts were 443.40. For China stuff... not likely.
Thanks
Wags

/ New Holland Parts Source
Awesome! I will check them out.
Wags

/ New Holland Parts Source #4  
I need a clutch assy. for my TC25. Meaning friction disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and pilot bearing.
I went to my local dealer. They had the parts in stock but they were aftermarket. My real issue is they were made in China. Please don't make this thread about my choice with whom to business.
Any dealers that give good prices and support us?
Oh, BTW, aftermarket parts were 443.40. For China stuff... not likely.
Thanks
Wags

I would always use NH brand parts on anything that is difficult (read $$) to get to such as a clutch change or PTO assembly and bite the bullet with the more expensive parts. I put a new aftermarket (not rebuilt) clutch in an Cavalier I had at one time and it never had the pedal stiffness nor response the factory OEM unit had and I saw/helped it go in as my friend is a driveline technician at a Chev dealership.

Stuff like water pumps, switches, radiators and those $13.00 vs $70 OEM aftermarket glow plug timers I would use aftermarket if money was a question.

I'll compare prices. I found a "clutch kit" on ebay for around 200 bucks. It is not on my list. But, I'd buy that over the 450 for chinese shtuff.
I will compare OEM parts prices on the stuff. At least the OEM stuff is made in Japan. They have not tried to take over this country since WW2.
I'll cass Messicks and a big dealer or 2. The local dealer did not even offer to price NH parts.
Thanks
Wags

Oh, and the dealer did not have an alignment tool. I'd have to make that. Or rent one from Auto Zone, etc.
Wags

Check out this sh**. I priced the stuff with Messicks. Buying from them, OEM parts, would have been cheaper than my local dealer. SO, my dealer charges LIST NH PRICES for chinese crap!
I will return the Chinese sh**, tell the dealeer what I found, and tell them the following statement:
"WTF! They will NEVER get my business again. I will also tell my buddies."
Wags

Update!
I went in to return the overpriced chinese parts. The counter guy (different from the one I dealt with) asked why. I told him, prices were way out of line for china crap. No offense, but money is money. + china crap in on my **** list.
Long story short.. he sold me New Holland parts for about 75 less than the chinese crap. Said he was sorry. Now, they have a customer for life. I tried to explain I wanted to do business locally, but at those prices I could not. He made it right.
NOTE, the guy that raped me on the parts was a son of the owner. Now, I will NEVER deal with anyone except the honest guy. I also told my buddies about treating me right. I walked in intending to never buy from them again. I walked out happy, they were happy, and I bought another 100 worth of parts from them.
Wags

/ New Holland Parts Source #9  
C'mon Wags!. . . Tell us how you really feel.;)

Glad you got your parts and satisfaction from your local dealer.:thumbsup: