New Holland signal relay !!!!

/ New Holland signal relay !!!! #1  

FredH

Platinum Member
Tractor
N.H. TC-30
$ 85 Dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked

Seriously , You have got to be kidding me . But alas no , that is correct price . New Holland must have that as a favorite number . Fuel gauge $ 85 , Water Temp gauge $ 85 , Flasher Relay $ 85 .

New complete fuel level unit from JC Whitney including gauge and sending unit = $ 26 and has been flawless for better than 7 years .

Water Temp unit = $ 30 and also has been flawless for over 5 years , ( it actually reads in degree's rather than cold/hot garbage ) .

So bought a 7 pin relay / flasher unit for $ 10 and will have to rewire but if it saves me $ 75 so be it .

Fred H.

/ New Holland signal relay !!!! #2  
Fred, I think the unfortunate thing is that your shock with prices is what all owners of NH compacts will feel at some point. Finding work-arounds as you have done is where we will all find ourselves in the near future as prices on Shibaura built compacts seem to be on a rocket ride upwards at rocket science prices.:shocked:

If you can post photos or details of your mods, it will help lots of folks. We are all in this together and I expect to see lots more stories like yours very soon.

/ New Holland signal relay !!!!
I read with interest about the split of New Holland and Shibaura . Prices of parts has always been , at least I felt , high , like the fuel gauge . Lasted maybe 2 years then died . No way was I going to drop that money for another 2 years . Love the tractor , loader , 757c backhoe . Big enough for what I need yet small enough for were I need to use it , just them small things are $$$$$$ .

Will update once I complete , will try to do pictures and parts list thus if anybody else finds themselves in same situation , they can save a few $$$$

Fred h.