New Holland T4.75 coming home

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home #1  

Thumper & Buttercup

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2220
Have not been on in quite a while,

We'll due to health issues I am having a lot of trouble getting into our DX60, we looked
at having a custom set of steps made and maybe a air seat but the cab is too cramped
for me to get in and out of.

We were riding by a dealer last month and saw a T4.75 sitting there and found it was unlocked,
so I climbed up and down way easier than our DX60. I made the wife get in and out also.

The local dealership Titan had gotten 4 units in the area and one of them had the loader hydraulics
and self leveling loader on it. All 4 have Ag tires so they are having to get wheels and tires
and change them out. Had them install a block heater before we get it.

We are trading in our DX60 and a JD 390 Flail mower and got a real good deal to us, we locked in
the 5 year 0 interest loan for the difference. Even with the tire change we are getting the tractor
a little below list if you use the tractor builder on the New Holland website.

Waiting on the tires and the company is having to build the front rims for the R4's, our roads are so
crappy right now we are having to use 4 wheel drive to get home at times so we could not get it here
if we wanted to. I'm really looking forward to the larger cab and the air seat.

We were there yesterday and I forgot to take photos, the wife crawled all over it and all we found was
above the right rear axle there was a linkage rubbing a hydraulic hose the shop manager looked at it
and said they will get that done. We'll get the photos when we check out the new Tires.

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home #2  
Are you getting the instructor jump seat?
I find those extremely handy.
It's to late now but you can get some ag R1 sized tires in less aggressive treads.
Agricultural tyres / Nokian Heavy Tyres

enjoy your tractor

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home
Are you getting the instructor jump seat?
I find those extremely handy.
It's to late now but you can get some ag R1 sized tires in less aggressive treads.
Agricultural tyres / Nokian Heavy Tyres

enjoy your tractor

It has the jump seat, this tractor is mainly used weekly in the summer for finish mowing and snowblowing in the winter,
my DX60 with the R4's have done great doing both jobs, with this tractor being 2000 lbs heaver than the DX60 the
R4's will keep from messing up the yard.

My wife does the close in work around the house and Morton building with her T2220 and I do the driveway side roads
and the rest of the farm, we can knock it all out in about 2 1/2 hours. I've got a section that is along a slough and the
R4 tires have been great. I like the look of those tires on that home page.

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home #4  
Looking forward to some pictures, I love the T4 75 and will be my next tractor if I bought one. Congrats

We stopped by the dealer this week, the tire shop should have our tires this week, don't
know the status of the front rims yet so we are in a waiting game. I did pickup a two camera
system to install in the tractor when we get her home.

T4.75.JPGT4.75 One.JPG

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home #6  
Nice tractor. My next tractor like BTMan 2005 will be a T4.75 cab...

/ New Holland T4.75 coming home #7  
   / New Holland T4.75 coming home #8  
Congrats on your new T4-75, I love that tractor but too big for my uses, My neighbor who has a working dairy farm has a T4.65 & T4.75, great running tractors.
DevilDog

We'll the wheels and tires showed up yesterday,

We went in this morning to get the rear tires set out like I wanted, ended up right on the
money at 87" the same as our snowblower.

They delivered her today, we'll give her a bath tomorrow and then a wax job and working
on mounting the backup camera.

One big note, I was planning on adding a step to make it easier to get into, but with the
R4 tires the tractor sets lower and I can get in and out as she is setup. I am going to put
a rope around the instructor seat to give me a handle on that side at that level.

We'll she is all waxed up and ready to mow tomorrow, we upgraded the speakers
and added a backup camera and the monitor arm. I've got a cell phone mount and
a blue tooth hookup coming tomorrow.

We ran wiring from the rear wiper to add a switch on the column beside the front wiper switch, we'll
clean that up in the next week.

Boy does this tractor look small without the loader on her.

T4One.JPG

T4Two.JPG

T4Three.JPG

T4Four.JPG