New Holland T4.75 power star hydraulic problem

/ New Holland T4.75 power star hydraulic problem #11  
What weight is it? Sounds like it's too thin when hot. Most smaller tractors are power beyond, not open or closed center. Easy way to tell is to see if a return to sump hose is present. There will be with an open of closed center system. With power beyond, there will be no return to sump (gearbox-transmission hose).

Both of mine are open center so the fluid dump is direct to sump via a return hose.

/ New Holland T4.75 power star hydraulic problem
I replaced the seals on the pistons but not the gland seal and it still jerked I can replace the gland seal I have them in the kits. Do you think the gland seals will make it jerk so bad . The curl works fine
The remotes work ok o problem

What weight is it? Sounds like it's too thin when hot. Most smaller tractors are power beyond, not open or closed center. Easy way to tell is to see if a return to sump hose is present. There will be with an open of closed center system. With power beyond, there will be no return to sump (gearbox-transmission hose).

Both of mine are open center so the fluid dump is direct to sump via a return hose.
There is a return on top of the 3 point hitch housing no power beyond . The oil is new holland for transmission and hydraulic systems

i will replace the gland seal and send update

/ New Holland T4.75 power star hydraulic problem #16  
I replaced the seals on the pistons but not the gland seal and it still jerked I can replace the gland seal I have them in the kits. Do you think the gland seals will make it jerk so bad . The curl works fine
I would swap the hoses between the curl spool and lift spool so that moving joystick left or right raises the loader. If problem goes away on lift but moves to jerky curl then the directional control valve is the likely culprit.

I will try that also I will have to install the suction pipe and filter base they are off the tractor now Thanks

I have removed the suction piping and checked the flanges for cracks and also removed the filter base housing did not see any signs of a crack. Remove both lift cylinder and replaced gland packing. And it still does the same thing

/ New Holland T4.75 power star hydraulic problem #19  
I have removed the suction piping and checked the flanges for cracks and also removed the filter base housing did not see any signs of a crack. Remove both lift cylinder and replaced gland packing. And it still does the same thing
Did you try Swapping the hoses to eliminate the valve?

No but I did replace the mid mount valve with a new one from new holland