New Holland TC33

/ New Holland TC33 #11  
Glad to hear you found the problem without too much expense.

Does you tractor sit outside? Living in the Pacific NorthWet mine gets a lot of wet but I keep it inside when not in use. I try to keep the pivot points greased (mostly once a month) and use Fluid Film on the non-zirk points. I have to admit I've never sprayed that particular spot however. I wonder if FF would affect the seals?

/ New Holland TC33 #12  
Glad to learn you are back running again as well and thanks for letting us know what you found to be causing your problem. In the future other owners could possibly use this information to help diagnose their issues.

/ New Holland TC33
Yes it does set outside (after several issues that i think are caused by being outside i see a storage shed in the near future), I grease the zerk points regularly but I have not thought of trying to use some kind of lubricant on these point either. I am not familar with fluid film lubricant but I will be looking in to it or some type of spray lube for these areas. I wonder if a silicone type spray lubricant would be best for these areas since it has a seal inside.