New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same???

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #31  
I was at the NY Farm show yesterday and talked to the factory rep about the Case/farmall and New Holland. He said the New Holland and Case are "cousins" and that all the basics of the tractors were the same. The loaders and implements are all the same. The only difference in the tractors is slightly different options. The one that interested me was the quick attach loader bracket (I forget their name for it) that matches up to skid steer buckets, forks, implements, etc. I know you can get that on the NH, but I think its standard on the Case/Farmall (it was on all their tractors from the DX29 up)
For me it all comes down to dealer support. I'll be buying one in the next few weeks. I'm torn between the Case DX35, NH TC35DA and a Deere 4410. The deere dealer's been GREAT in the past. I haven't been impressed with the NH dealer. I'm going to visit the Case dealer early next week.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #32  
Some of the dealers only sell them with the quick attach system, but it is an option if you do not want it.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #33  
Its the same, biggest difference is that super stear is not available on the case. Not sure about quick attach but any dealer with their salt can get it done for you on any tractor. Personaly, i like the look of the case better and depending on their programs its actualy 200-300 cheaper than the NH.

I am located in Central PA and have both sitting side by side.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #34  
I have a TC40D only because I work for a NH dealer and got a good deal that I would not have got at the Case dealer, I like the look of the red myself.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #35  
The Red color was the deciding factor when I bought mine. I had the same deal from both Dealers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #36  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> I am located in Central PA and have both sitting side by side. </font> )</font>

Are Case dealers owned by IE: another individual selling Case compacts allowed to be located in an area in close proximity to another dealer owned by another individual selling New Holland compacts ?
Just curious how that works,I was wondering how CNH regulated sales of Case and New Holland compacts.

/ New Holland TC35D and Case DX35 The Same??? #37  
There is now regulation really.. There are dealers all over the conunty selling both brands out of the same store.