New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it?

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #11  
Go for it! After many years of needing more power than my Ford 1720 (91CI) could develope I installed a turbo and couldn't be happier.
I installed a waste gated Garrett GT-1752 that came off a SAAB. The installation is clean and the tractor now has the power to handle my 60" snowblower without bogging down.
I turned the engine speed up to 2900 and the fuel up and it builds 8~10 lbs of boost. As for hp deveploped, don't know but it is significant!
I don't use the additional power for extended periods to do the job of a larger tractor but to power thru tough spots when snowblowing or mowing. As with anything how you used it will determine the overall success of the project.

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #12  
I've always liked it when I hear stories like this of someone making something work like that 90cummins. Kudos!

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #13  
you may have to at least change your head gasket to the turbo spec model's gasket. they are usually the first weak link.

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #14  
No head gasket change is needed for mild hp increases, but retorquing the head would not be a bad idea.

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #15  
Any one here of a turbo on a 1715? If so, who does it and where are they located?

/ New Holland TN60A - Can I turbo it? #16  
Any one here of a turbo on a 1715? If so, who does it and where are they located?
Never heard of a tirbo on a 1715 Ford but it can be done.
The turbo on my 1720 would probably work nicely on your 1715 but may be a bit slow to boost because your engine is 81cu in versus my 1720's 91cu in.