New Holland TN75f won t start.

/ New Holland TN75f won t start.
Are you using the glow plugs when trying to start? Warm for 20 sec and keep on while trying to start. As a last resort you may need to give it a snort (starting fluid).
I ve tried this all... Nothing :(
I ll have injectors tested now

/ New Holland TN75f won t start. #13  
Be careful with either and glo plugs or you'll stretch the head bolts or worse like square a rod and then it will never run. I want to know where you get 'accu' as battery???

"Accu" s Common in Europa if u talk about a battery ;)

/ New Holland TN75f won t start. #15  
I ve tried this all... Nothing :(
I ll have injectors tested now
If the ambient temperatures are below 40°F, and you have the Iveco engine, you might try using the Thermostart unit. It's actuated by holding the key between the start and run positions and pushing on the Thermostart button for around 30 seconds. That preheats the air using fuel together with a heater unit in the intake manifold. You said you see black smoke when you try to start and that implies excess fuel so I would double check your intake manifold/air filter (both inner and outer) for blockage.

You didn't say how many hours were on the machine? The engine needs to crank at about 250 rpm for starting. The fact that it turns over slowly with a new battery could be bad battery cables and/or bad chasis ground. It could also mean to high of an oil viscosity for the ambient temperature. It could also mean engine internal damage. Do you hear any strange noises when crank the engine to start?

/ New Holland TN75f won t start. #16  
I would pull the injectors and hang them outside the engine and hook the lines back up..& crank the engine to SEE if they’re firing..
DONT GET NEAR THE SPRAY.!! IT WILL PENETRATE YOUR SKIN.!!

If the ambient temperatures are below 40°F, and you have the Iveco engine, you might try using the Thermostart unit. It's actuated by holding the key between the start and run positions and pushing on the Thermostart button for around 30 seconds. That preheats the air using fuel together with a heater unit in the intake manifold. You said you see black smoke when you try to start and that implies excess fuel so I would double check your intake manifold/air filter (both inner and outer) for blockage.

You didn't say how many hours were on the machine? The engine needs to crank at about 250 rpm for starting. The fact that it turns over slowly with a new battery could be bad battery cables and/or bad chasis ground. It could also mean to high of an oil viscosity for the ambient temperature. It could also mean engine internal damage. Do you hear any strange noises when crank the engine to start?
Hello,
Previous owner said it did not had the power it had before. He did not mention strange noise.
I ll check it all. Temperature over here is good. Oil seems fine to me.
Could blocked injectors cause the hard starting as well?
I ll try to remove them and hang them outside to see if they spray.

Hello,
Previous owner said it did not had the power it had before. He did not mention strange noise.
I ll check it all. Temperature over here is good. Oil seems fine to me.
Could blocked injectors cause the hard starting as well?
I ll try to remove them and hang them outside to see if they spray.
Around 6500h on it

I would pull the injectors and hang them outside the engine and hook the lines back up..& crank the engine to SEE if they’re firing..
DONT GET NEAR THE SPRAY.!! IT WILL PENETRATE YOUR SKIN.!!
I ll try this next week

Injectors out to test... 3 looks dry, one looks wet and dirty.

Attachments

• IMG-20230206-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20230206-WA0013.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44