new holland TN75S

/ new holland TN75S
I'm assuming that's the one in Oklahoma
Without them disclosing the amount of hours on the machine would make me skeptical. I was lucky enough to find one that had been babied.
Good luck

/ new holland TN75S #22  
I'm assuming that's the one in Oklahoma
Without them disclosing the amount of hours on the machine would make me skeptical. I was lucky enough to find one that had been babied.
Good luck

Yes that is the one, I spoke with him today and he stated he will give me more information on the mechanical issues tomorrow. I guess I will hear what he has to say.

/ new holland TN75S #23  
There are several versions of the TN55. A, S, D, V or F (vineyard), cab, no cab, 8x8 or 12x12 (at least in the larger models of the TN series), maybe even a 16x16, 2 shuttle shifts (power reverser or not), 2wd or 4wd.

S=Supersteer. Includes 4 wheel brakes, and has other premium features (such as adjustable 3 point end links).
I think the D or A model is a more stripped version. Not all premium features IMO are worth it, but most are sure nice (such as the collarless quick connect hydraulics -- not worth the price to me on repair).

Early models have square headlights, newer models have shaped headlights and a dropped hood. Early models sometimes have problems with hood paint (I think the upward exhaust models have the exhaust too close to the hood, not sure). Also, factory loader frame on the early models can crack and the mounting bolts need to be checked (bolts can break or hog out the holes). The loader remotes for the factory hydraulics are only on the rear for the early models. The newer units offered mid-mount remotes, making the hoses route much better and leaving more room in the rear for remotes.

Models without cabs may have electrical problems with corrosion if stored outside.

The biggest difference in the TN55 versus the other model TN series is it has a lighter front axle (4wd models). Search around and you can confirm the details of what I wrote (or correct them).

/ new holland TN75S #24  
Don't know if this thread is dead... But I'm looking at buying a '04 TN75S (Versus a Mahindra 4530 or a Kioti DK 40/45/50). Opinions? Reliability? The TN is the Supersteer w/cab & power shuttle (a little scary). I own 60 acres in N. Idaho and will be using this in fairly rough terrain. Is this not a good tractor for this? Thanks, Kelly

/ new holland TN75S #25  
I have a '02 TN75S and continue to enjoy it. I don't recommend the electro shuttle if you can avoid it, although mine now is working fine...but I did have some problems with that in the past. Overall a good machine, though.

/ new holland TN75S #26  
The '04 I was looking at was a Scam! Be careful out there guys. So, I'm getting an '06 TN75A (without cab) with mech. shuttle. Would love a cab, but $$. Getting a box blade, rotary cutter, grapple, and SSQA forks with it. That's about all I could squeeze out of the budget. It's being delivered to our land/shop in N. Idaho this weekend. I'll post some picts when I have them.

/ new holland TN75S #27  
Is there a picture out there somewhere that labels the controls on the TN75? I'm receiving mine this weekend and not sure where the PTO lever is or other controls? Thanks,

/ new holland TN75S #28  
I presume you found a users manual by now. Ebay usually has a few, though it could be online somewhere.

/ new holland TN75S #29  
yes I did find a manual on Ebay. Pretty straight forward. I don't know if any of my rear remotes have the float feature, but I will have to play with that. Thanks!