New Holland web site rebuild.

/ New Holland web site rebuild. #11  
Bob_Skurka said:
They tweak the sites a bit, every now and again, they add things like the hokey "Why Blue is Better" film clips, but overall the sites are lacking in every way and need to be redesigned.

Thats what I was thinking Bob. I remember reading a post several months back about it changing... but to me... it looked just like the same old site. It needs to be redone from the ground up.

/ New Holland web site rebuild. #12  
TomKioti said:
On the Kubota site when you click on the B7410 thru 7610 series the RTV-900 series comes up... whats up with that? I even asked my local dealer if they were discontinuing the series and he said no. I even e-mailed the Kubota webmaster about it (i know, I'm obsessive :eek:). No reply and no changes... I just checked.

I saw the same thing and I also emailed the webmaster to let them know of the problem. That was probably 2-3 months ago.

/ New Holland web site rebuild. #14  
Stihl has the best website of any equipment company out there. There is lots of good product stuff, owners manuals, service bullitins, etc,etc. Everything BUT parts - which they will never do.

/ New Holland web site rebuild. #15  
I like Bushhog's. Part's and exploded views for the asking.

/ New Holland web site rebuild. #16  
Does anyone else find it completely idiotic that they would ask a multiple choice question and then limit the way you can respond to it?

I agree. I do think they could use more pic's. Especially on the interor of the new Super Suite Cab. I have been waiting on my tc45da for a while now. I would love to see the interior of this cab! Manual's are another good thing to have available. I love the build and price option on Deere's site.