New Holland's useless cupholder, solved...

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved...
Good to know that when you catch your cup holder on a massive tree your going to tear your fender off before you damage your beverage or cup holder... :p

My trees are either fruit trees, nut trees or inaccessible by tractor. The fruit and by trees I'm very cautiuos around those.

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #22  
Good to know that when you catch your cup holder on a massive tree your going to tear your fender off before you damage your beverage or cup holder... :p

If the OP is catching his cup holder on a massive tree, he's likely to be doing something wrong besides building an indestructive cup holder. :eek:

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #23  
I made a cupholder out of short piece of 4 inch PVC pipe and a machined plastic piece that fits perfectly inside for a bottom. I slotted the PVC pipe for to clear the handle on my 30 oz. RTIC stainless steel mug. Made a pair of split clamps to clamp it on the headlight pipe on the old C. Works awesome!

And it is white to reduce solar heat gain. The black cupholder will not keep your German Road Sodas as cold as a white one.

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #24  
+1 on frozen bottle

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #25  

Where's the "like" button on here? LOL

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #27  
Why not just get one of these. They are awesome

Swigzy Car Cup Holder Expander Adapter with Adjustable Base - Rubber Tabs Securely Hold Large Water Bottles https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DZ1SB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_09U3BbMR5B8FG 20181025_085153.jpeg

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #28  
3 or inch PVC end cap with piece of PVC pipe and magnet pop riveted to it. Total cost end cap $3.29 PVC pipe (scrap) 1.5" round magnet $3.19 = $6.48 Labor free.

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #29  
3 or inch PVC end cap with piece of PVC pipe and magnet pop riveted to it. Total cost end cap $3.29 PVC pipe (scrap) 1.5" round magnet $3.19 = $6.48 Labor free.

My TC 45 New Holland came with a nice molded beverage holder as a part of the tool box. Both are very useful and the beverage holder holds either a 12 or 16 oz Budweiser in a Snuggie just fine.
The problem is, there is no room for more than one and the operator station is too small for the Yetty cooler.🙁

B. John

/ New Holland's useless cupholder, solved... #30  
My TC 45 New Holland came with a nice molded beverage holder as a part of the tool box. Both are very useful and the beverage holder holds either a 12 or 16 oz Budweiser in a Snuggie just fine.
The problem is, there is no room for more than one and the operator station is too small for the Yetty cooler.��

B. John
Simple cure. Mount Mini-Fridge or full size fridge(depending on thirst) on a carry-all on the 3point hitch. Mount inverter to run fridge and maybe a Johnsonville Brat Cooker. No limit to the necessities.