New Hottest Pepper

/ New Hottest Pepper #1  

Chewwy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240, MF 265
The South Carolina hot pepper expert who crossbred and grew the Carolina Repaer has broken his own world record with a pepper that’s three times hotter.

Pepper X was named the hottest pepper in the world by the Guinness Book of World Records, beating out the Reaper in his hunt to perfect a pepper that he says provides immediate, brutal heat.

/ New Hottest Pepper #2  
The South Carolina hot pepper expert who crossbred and grew the Carolina Repaer has broken his own world record with a pepper that’s three times hotter.

Pepper X was named the hottest pepper in the world by the Guinness Book of World Records, beating out the Reaper in his hunt to perfect a pepper that he says provides immediate, brutal heat.
I can only imagine how my wife would react to that. She thinks jalapenos are hot.

/ New Hottest Pepper #3  
I'm very happy that I'm past the age where I had to "do things" or in this case "eat things" just to show how strong I am.

/ New Hottest Pepper #8  
That's great news. I like the reaper. Sometimes I sprinkle reaper powder over fried Serrano peppers and stuff it in Burritos. Amazing heat !
For those of you who are into hot stuff, these are some amazing Amazon finds :
1697599285280.png

1697599327022.png