Financing New JD Financing

/ New JD Financing #1  

rancar

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD425 lawn tractor; JD4710 CUT; JD JX75 Walk Behind
Can any of the dealers in this forum provide any heads up on what they think JD financing rates, terms, and Spring specials will be after 2/28/02 on JD4710s? I'm doing home work now on best way I'd like to finance purchase of my new 4710. It would help if I had some sense on what new financing rates and terms might be instead of waiting until after 2/28. Thanks.

/ New JD Financing #2  
I'd like to peek into that crystal ball as well. Kubota offers 72 month financing and New Holland offers 84 month financing. I wonder if John Deere will ever offer these loan lengths. I figure I'm gonna own it forever, I may as well pay on it forever. Or at least be able to afford a little more machine.

/ New JD Financing
Jerry,

Time will tell. JD's winter financing ends on 2/28. Soon thereafter they should be posting their new spring specials on their website. I'd love to see them come down a bit on the APR. I believe it's 5.9% and it's been this way since last October, in spite of a couple more cuts by the fed. With cheaper money and greater competition from the blue and orange guys, I'd like to think they'll come down a bit from 5.9.