New JD450c owner

/ New JD450c owner #11  
Thanks Bob for the reply, I was pushing some dirt, with all systems go, then it stopped moving forward or reverce. I just ordered a OM from JD will have it Friday. Engine runs great and all other systems work. I did notice that a lot of fluid had leaked from around the left back finial drive.
Before I do anymore I will wait for the Manual. I think it is a 1979.
Thanks for any info.
DR

It's obviously something that affects both tracks then. Check all oil levels.

/ New JD450c owner #12  
Thanks Bob for the reply, I was pushing some dirt, with all systems go, then it stopped moving forward or reverce. I just ordered a OM from JD will have it Friday. Engine runs great and all other systems work. I did notice that a lot of fluid had leaked from around the left back finial drive.
Before I do anymore I will wait for the Manual. I think it is a 1979.
Thanks for any info.
DR

Do you have any feeling when pushing in the clutch? The main things common to both sides would be the engine clutch I wonder if something there let loose.

The high low reverse clutch is hydraulic, its possible the valve went bad or something in that system.

It could also be the transmission itself.

It's been a long time for me since I looked at one of these up close.

/ New JD450c owner #13  
One more note:

If you go to Deere.com under parts you can look up parts with drawings of the assembly. I have found it very helpful in seeing how something goes together and/or help trouble shooting.

John Deere - Parts Catalog

/ New JD450c owner #14  
I would try the forums at jdcrawlers.com, active board with lots of info.

/ New JD450c owner #16  
I was a JD mechanic for many years. Does the left pedal (engine clutch) have the fell similar to a car clutch? If so, make sure you have enough transmission oil(checked running)/ under seat dipstick. If above are of, you kind of have to put some pressure guages in it to see if you have transmission pump pressure.