New John Deere 2520

/ New John Deere 2520 #11  
Just purchase a 2520 with loader, loaded tires, front light kit, Frontier 2060 box blade and frontier subsoiler $ 16300 out the door.

/ New John Deere 2520 #13  
Just purchase a 2520 with loader, loaded tires, front light kit, Frontier 2060 box blade and frontier subsoiler $ 16300 out the door.

What region are you from.?? Did you purchase through a local dealer.??

/ New John Deere 2520 #14  
It was from my local dealer in Northern Virginia. I had a total of $300 discount coupon from EAA and frontier, so without it would have been around $16 600 or there abouts. Great first tractor for me. :cool2:

/ New John Deere 2520 #17  
It was from my local dealer in Northern Virginia. I had a total of $300 discount coupon from EAA and frontier, so without it would have been around $16 600 or there abouts. Great first tractor for me. :cool2:

That is an awesome price. What is the name of the dealer in Northern Virginia? I am in Maryland between DC and Baltimore and would readily drive out to Northern Virginia for a price like that. Would even rent a trailer or borrow my brother's trailer to get the tractor back here. If you don't want to make the name public, how about PMing me with it.

Thanks

/ New John Deere 2520 #18  
Campjd,

Do yo umind saying where you bought from?

/ New John Deere 2520 #19  
Campjd,

Do you mind saying where you bought from?