New John Deere 672G Grader

/ New John Deere 672G Grader
Yep, the moldboard can be positioned to cut vertical banks with the machine sitting flat. I'll post some pics of that when I'm on the computer.

Governmental entities get a substantial discount on price. Probably subsidized by the taxpayers.

This machine would sell to a contractor for $340K-ish. Our township paid $250K. It cost us $47 per tach hour to trade.

/ New John Deere 672G Grader #22  
Wow. That shifter would take time to get used to. I had enough trouble merging from the G model Cat shifter to the JD B’s, lol. Nice looking grader. Must handle great. Question tho, so if you’re in F3 you can just bump the shifter to the right and be in R3?

/ New John Deere 672G Grader #23  
Where are they made?

/ New John Deere 672G Grader
Wow. That shifter would take time to get used to. I had enough trouble merging from the G model Cat shifter to the JD B’s, lol. Nice looking grader. Must handle great. Question tho, so if you’re in F3 you can just bump the shifter to the right and be in R3?

Yep. Idea being you don't hafta run the lever forward, toggle to the reverse gate and back to 3. I'm at 30hrs now and rarely make the mistake of moving lever.