New Kioti CK25-30 HST Tractors

/ New Kioti CK25-30 HST Tractors #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( No hydrostat offerings in the Branson/Century/Zetor line up at this time...

Don )</font>

Somebody needs to tell them to get with the program! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New Kioti CK25-30 HST Tractors #12  
I just thought of something else. Is the CK25 & 30 going to have the single pedal for the hydro? Also, are the brakes still on the same side as the hydro pedal? I never did figure out the logic behind that one. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ New Kioti CK25-30 HST Tractors #13  
<font color="blue"> are the brakes still on the same side as the hydro pedal? </font>

JC, I thot this would be an issue too. Being old school, I used the brakes to turn with all the time. However, since I got the CK20H I never use the brakes, except for parking to use with the BH.

/ New Kioti CK25-30 HST Tractors #14  
<font color="#FF641A">I use the brakes at times when I'm going down the steep slope of the old creek bank with a load full or brush/limbs as the tractor tends to roll a bit then and only then. Otherwise, it just stops when I stop pushing the hydro pedal. I don't think I want to turn on the cruise control just to use the brake, I wouldn't have good control if I did. I think this is a design mistake as many people want to use the brake to turn and being on the same side makes it too difficult to do safely. John </font>

CK20Action