Dealer New Kioti dealer made me howl!

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 16500 for CK20HST, 2000 for FEL, 6500 for backhoe, and 2500 for finish mower. )</font>
This dealer is insane in my book. That CK20 should certainly not be more than the $12,500, and in many areas you can get just the tractor for much less. The FEL price is in line, the backhoe on both quotes could be had for less.
Have you actually negotiated a final price with this dealer (local) or is this just his first offer? I would think you should be able to get the tractor, loader and backhoe for around $17,500 even in CT, certainly not more than $18K. John

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #12  
<font color="red">
I live in Connecticut and am looking for a CK20HST. My local dealers price was very high. 16500 for CK20HST, 2000 for FEL, 6500 for backhoe, and 2500 for finish mower. </font>

Just out of curiosity, how much do the other brands of tractors sell for in your area? Pricing is certainly regional, but I'm curious if that dealer is trying pay off his new Mercedes Benz by selling you that tractor. Based on the quote you got, a John Deere 4010 must be close to $30,000 in Connecticut.

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #13  
no need to be curious, this has been the biggest complaint for years,,, I gave up on the big three and Kioti dealers as they want pure gold for their product. I bought out of state and will do it over and over again.. I'm not talking hundreds or a thousand either,, Much higher than that,,,

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #14  
Sounds like you went to the only Kioti dealer that is close to me. The units were not ready for sale, the salesman couldn't care less, and Kubota was less expensive. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Are you sure you didn't look for a Kioti in Southern Indiana? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #15  
I have to correct the quote from the CT dealer. I had mixed up a different tractor. His quote for CK20HST and FEL was 14900 backhoe and finish mower were correct. I am close to ordering out of state, but the backhoe price seems high by maybe 600 or so. Any thoughts on that? I did not try to work the price quote by the CT dealer, he had started the conversation with "He had a CK20HST FEL and Backhoe he REALLY wanted to sell" So I figured he would start with a decent price. I probably should go back and see what he can do. I would really prefer to buy locally, BUT, I still have to "feel good" about the purchase. Truly sorry about the price quote mixup. I must have had a brain fart!

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #16  
What state are you buying from?
You should call Dave at Upper Valley Tractor in New Hampshire.
Cpt.dave

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #17  
I have a quote from Illinois, but just emailed UpperValley, I will check with them later today. Thank you for the heads up about UpperValley.

/ New Kioti dealer made me howl! #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have to correct the quote from the CT dealer. I had mixed up a different tractor. His quote for CK20HST and FEL was 14900 backhoe and finish mower were correct. )</font>
I've never seen a quote on the CK20 and KL120 loader for more than $13,500. The backhoe is way high, much more than $600. I paid $4300 for mine (KB2365) in January of 04. Yes, I know steel prices have gone up, and Kioti raised the prices some, but not over $2000. Okay, you're in New England, and they charge more there. Okay, It's $1000 too high. John