New Kioti Owner

/ New Kioti Owner #1  

okiecowboy

Tractor
Kioti LK-3054
I have just purchased a new Kioti LK-3054. I looked long and hard before I made my decision. I feel that I got a lot more tractor for my money when compared to other tractor makes . I am looking forward to being a member of this board and gleaning information from other Kioti tractor owners. The kioti dealer that I purchased my tractor from has sold 35 tractors this year alone. Kioti tractors are becoming popular in eastern Oklahoma.

/ New Kioti Owner #2  
Okie, Welcome to the forum,one thing you'll notice here is that we don't talk about broken tractors very often so we're forced to be creative to communicate........Mike

/ New Kioti Owner #3  
Carl, you are the only other OKIE in the Kioti forum that I know of. Where do you live? Did you buy your Kioti from Gerald Brice? I have a DK35 I bought from Brice.

/ New Kioti Owner
John, I live just south of Muskogee, Oklahoma. I purchased my tractor from Mc FALL Equipment located at Stigler, OK. He is located just a few miles from my home. It is good to hear from another okie on this forum.

/ New Kioti Owner #5  
Congratulations on your new tractor! I should have my new DK 40 by this weekend, so I hope to be able to contribute more to this board also.

Welcome aboard!