New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #12  
Very nice new toy! Enjoy!

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #13  
That's a fine machine, congratulations!

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL
Thanks to all!! I have really enjoyed my new tractor. I spent a good bit of time researching what to buy. The Grand L series is a really nice setup. I now have allot to learn regarding the on-going service, maintenance, etc. Guess I need to keep reading. My last tractor was a MF 135 diesel 15 years ago.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #15  
So it's almost a month and no pictures of work accomplished. I hope all is going well.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #16  
Congratulations on the new Kubota. I have been happy with both of mine. I also bought from Brady Barlow and he was great to deal with and had the best price I could find. Enjoy

I am actually very pleased with my Kubota Grand L3240. Don't think I could have picked a better size machine for the work I do around the house. I have some pics of work done. My son spends more time on the machine than I do..........I only have 7 hours on the L3240 so far.....So, haven't made a lot of working pictures.....Enjoy!
Barlow's has been excellent to deal with, have had a few newbie questions and they have been more than helpful...... Great company to deal with.... A+ The last pic was me smoking some BBQ while my son worked the Kubota.........

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 364
   / New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #18  
Great to see the tractor working out so well for you, can't beat having a tractor and an operator, my sons have saved my behind this spring and summer as other things have really cut down on my seat time.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #19  
Looks great!!! The BBQ in the green egg is making my mouth water and I don't even know what your cooking.

Everyone needs a green egg and a tractor, makes the weekend complete.......LOL When I don't have anything planned I can always find something to do with my tractor while the smoker is doing its thing..... Today's menu is a Pork loin...... BBQ for dinner.