New Kubota L3400

/ New Kubota L3400
I am glad that I got the extra hp vs the 2800 and even more so I love the HST getting in and out of the rows are challenging enough without changing gears.

I haven't taken the grapple off yet, I have pulled the levers to take it off to see how the tension was and it felt good, not to tight to be a pain but enough to hold it in place. I am almost sure that all of them have the springs on it, thats what made it easy.

Another reason I like the tractor is that it's big enough to do a little more than I need rather than not quite enough. If that makes sense.

About the tree that don't belong: I have the right tool for the job. Thanks to the massave amount of info on here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

/ New Kubota L3400
How does yours pull the 5ft cutter, Does it have slip clutches?

/ New Kubota L3400 #13  
Skycop -

Do you have an L463 FEL? Can you give me some information on the quick attach? That is something I would love to have on my FEL. Is it a standard option for the 463? Did you need to have plates welded on your bucket? Cost? Thanks.

/ New Kubota L3400
It looks to be standard Kubota equip, The bucket they gave me already had it on there. They "threw" the quick connect in with the purchase of the grapple. The bucket is Kubota brand, it has a part number on the quick connect I will try to get it for you.

Tom

/ New Kubota L3400 #15  
Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. The part # would be very helpful.

/ New Kubota L3400 #16  
It sure would. The last Kubota sales guy I talked with seemed to thing the 463 came only with one bucket option and no quick attach available, let alone a grapple.

/ New Kubota L3400
I will try to get it tomorrow for you guys, I saw the Kubota tag on it the other day. It isn't in the back yard or I would go out there, It is the LA463 loader and has the quick connect. In my opinion the grapple it a tad to heavy but I would much rather have the heavy duty one than a light duty one.

/ New Kubota L3400 #18  
The QA is Kubota part #L2230A. It is the same QA adapter that fits the LA513 loader. It is just not listed as an option for the LA463 for whatever reasons Kubota has decided. The retail price for the adapter is/was $399. Try some different searches on the site to find pictures of this setup as I have seen them on here recently.

/ New Kubota L3400 #19  
I don't have the grapple but I do have the QA.
Look under L2800QA FEL.
L2800QA

/ New Kubota L3400
Thanks guys here are a few more pics of the grapple action

Attachments

• 797064-100_0352 (WinCE).JPG
    797064-100_0352 (WinCE).JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 216