New Kubota L4701

/ New Kubota L4701 #1  

desh

Tractor
Kubota L4701 HST 4X4
Just thought I would share our recent Kubota purchase. I did a lot of research here prior to purchasing, and it helped immensely in making the right decision. The L4701 HST does everything that I want it to do and more. Very happy with it! Implements include a Land Pride 6ft shredder and 6ft box blade. Trailer is a 22ft Better Built with dovetail and twin 5400# axles. The pic is of me and my 18 y.o. son on the day we picked it up. :)

Tractor IMG_2271.JPG

/ New Kubota L4701 #2  
Congratulations, sure looks like you got all you need for some serious work.

/ New Kubota L4701 #3  
Welcome and congrats on your new Kubota, Great tractor and the color is Perfect, best of luck with it, be carful operating it.
DevilDog

/ New Kubota L4701 #4  
Everything looks real nice! You're set! Can't tell for sure who's dad and who's son, though. That's good, eh?

/ New Kubota L4701 #6  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... that's the second colour-coordinated float [trailer] displayed recently. Dealerships in the USA are doing unique package deals, eh?

/ New Kubota L4701
Thanks all for the words of encouragement and compliments. My son is on the right looking at the picture. You can definitely tell the difference in person as he still has all his hair, LOL.
Here is another pic of me putting the 4701 to work on the first day, before and after. This tractor runs strong for its size.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

/ New Kubota L4701 #8  
Nice choice.

/ New Kubota L4701 #9  
I have it's predecessor an L-4400. So I can say that you made a good choice. Enjoy!

/ New Kubota L4701 #10  
I have it's predecessor an L-4400. So I can say that you made a good choice. Enjoy!

I have the same tractor and have been happy with it so far.