New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics

/ New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Your tractor is now junk. Ruined beyond all possibility of repair. Give me your address and I will come haul it off for ya. )</font>

Yep. I cannot believe this person comes here with a problem like this without giving US the benefit of his purchasing thoughts.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I mean really, some of us are drooling on and over the limited sighting of the new M series, and this person has one.

Whatever happened to the intro posts, the kicking the tires post, the infinite thinking about blah.blah.blah and blah posts.

I feel, unworthy and used. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome aboard and relieve the pressure and try the connect again.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
-Mike Z.

/ New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Your tractor is now junk. Ruined beyond all possibility of repair. Give me your address and I will come haul it off for ya. )</font>

Yep. I cannot believe this person comes here with a problem like this without giving US the benefit of his purchasing thoughts.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I mean really, some of us are drooling on and over the limited sighting of the new M series, and this person has one.

Whatever happened to the intro posts, the kicking the tires post, the infinite thinking about blah.blah.blah and blah posts.

I feel, unworthy and used. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome aboard and relieve the pressure and try the connect again.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
-Mike Z.

/ New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Help - I have a bran new Kubota M5040. I removed the front loader (easy) 4 hydraulic dis-connects and 2 pins. The only trick of course is to relieve pressure on the hydraulics before disconnecting. THe problem I am having is getting it re-connected. Pressure is relieved and quick disconnect goes on 98% of the way but lacks 1/16 inch or so for the quick disconnect to seat and lock. I just can not seem to get the connection pushed on that last bit to latch. All four connections act the same. Is there any trick or do I need to get just get serious with some leverage. I can't believe it is this hard.
Thanks
)</font>

No pictures, no help! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Bob

/ New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Help - I have a bran new Kubota M5040. I removed the front loader (easy) 4 hydraulic dis-connects and 2 pins. The only trick of course is to relieve pressure on the hydraulics before disconnecting. THe problem I am having is getting it re-connected. Pressure is relieved and quick disconnect goes on 98% of the way but lacks 1/16 inch or so for the quick disconnect to seat and lock. I just can not seem to get the connection pushed on that last bit to latch. All four connections act the same. Is there any trick or do I need to get just get serious with some leverage. I can't believe it is this hard.
Thanks
)</font>

No pictures, no help! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Bob

/ New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #15  
Drop Dead Gorgeous. How did you pick the M5040 vs GL 4630 or 5030???

Attachments

• 899072-M6040Sidew.jpg
    899072-M6040Sidew.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 393
   / New Kubota M5040 - Can not re-connect Hydrulics #16  
Drop Dead Gorgeous. How did you pick the M5040 vs GL 4630 or 5030???