New Kubota M7060 HD12 a (%&*$! to get out of Park

/ New Kubota M7060 HD12 a (%&*$! to get out of Park #41  
I have the same tractor and while mine has not been as hard to shift in and out of park as yours it did take some getting used to. The motion is not intuitive as Elsmootho said. But it does sound like you have it resolved. Hope you will enjoy it. Quite a versatile tractor. W.Jones

/ New Kubota M7060 HD12 a (%&*$! to get out of Park
I have the same tractor and while mine has not been as hard to shift in and out of park as yours it did take some getting used to. The motion is not intuitive as Elsmootho said. But it does sound like you have it resolved. Hope you will enjoy it. Quite a versatile tractor. W.Jones
Thank you. I am totally over that issue. I am 550 hours in and have had three other issues, but overall am happy. This was my first and hopefully last tractor.

1. Starter went at about 200 hours but was replaced under warranty with quick service from the dealer.
2. Hydraulic pump went about 350 hours, but was out of warranty. Dealer got me the part for free (? $1300) and charged only labor (about $750). I was pleased with the dealer but frustrated that the part failed so quickly.
3. The Park light goes in and out occasionally when the shift selector is in Park. I have to wiggle it to get the light to stay on. I am not sure if it's in Park or not when the light is not on.

Overall pleased with the tractor and feel it was the right choice for me. Do wish the fuel fill was lower as I am only 5-4. The oil fill could be in a more accessible spot also, but these are tiny quibbles. Love the shock absorber option on the FEL. Steady as a rock and worth the money. I got the 12 for the higher hydraulic GPM which is great, but the bigger advantage is the 12 speeds. I am always in low, and had I got the 8 I'd have had only 4 speeds. That would have been a PITA even on my 32 acre hobby farm.

/ New Kubota M7060 HD12 a (%&*$! to get out of Park #43  
UPDATE: Thanks to all for all your help. I finally made it out to try the tractor yesterday, and it is significantly improved. I can shift it out of Park with one hand most of the time. And it never got stuck in Park. It still does not shift as easy out of park as it does between the other gears, but it is way better than upon delivery. I spoke with service rep, and he said he made an adjustment on the brake linkage (which was what was suggested on this site). - Bob

Ours is a bit tight, but not as you described. Glad you have it resolved.