New Kubota Temp issue

/ New Kubota Temp issue #11  
That sucks man, is it hot all the time or only when it regens?

/ New Kubota Temp issue #12  
I am new on this site and I recently traded my 2013 L3800 4wd HST for a 2015 mx 5200 4wd HST. This new tractor has the new emissions system on it. The problem Im having is that as I operate the tractor, and it gets up to operating temp, It begins to heat up the operators station alot!! I never had this problem with my L3800. I have put 10 hours (uncomfortable hours) on this new tractor and it operates in a normal engine temperature range, but it roasts my feet and legs. I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue. I believe that the problem stems from this new emissions system (super heating the exhaust). Any info would be appreciated.

Welcome to TBN! I would get an infrared thermometer and check a bunch of different spots to see if it is operating at normal temps.

/ New Kubota Temp issue #13  
Welcome to TBN! I would get an infrared thermometer and check a bunch of different spots to see if it is operating at normal temps.

What a great idea. That is what I did when I found my JD axle heating up. The dealer had me do some pre-diagnostic work to shorten time in the shop and it came out that a SCV remote lever was stuck just a little and was causing the problem. Not enough to cause squealing but enough to cause a problem.

/ New Kubota Temp issue #14  
I know my hst gets hot on your feet makes it uncomfortable to run it with flip flops on.

/ New Kubota Temp issue #15  
I know this post is a little old but I'm interested in an MX5200 and just got a quote on one with HST, so I'm wondering if you got a resolution to the problem or if it's still an issue. Thanks