New Kubota

/ New Kubota #1  

ddb123

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bad Boy MZ 42"
Hi all. I looked through this forum before purchasing my first tractor, and now that I have it I thought I might as well join! I'm pretty excited about my tractor, a Kubota L4300, but I'm a complete newbie, so get ready for some newbie questions. It's nice to be here.

photo.jpg

/ New Kubota #4  
Very nice tractor, congratulations.:thumbsup:

/ New Kubota #6  
You picked a nice tractor to make it your first! Welcome!
Brian

/ New Kubota #7  
Some additional info on your tractor that may be of some help. The Kubota L4300F is the two wheel version and production was ended in 2005 when the L4400 came out in 2006.

/ New Kubota #8  
Super nice for a 1st edition. I daresay, maybe you've even purchased your LAST tractor too! :)

Check your fluids early and often (including the font axle). Enjoy the many hours of seat time you are noW entitled to. And welcome to TBN! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / New Kubota #9  
Nice looking ride ddb12!!!, And please don't take any offence or worry about this next part... Does anyone know whats up with the paint on the wheels that makes them always fade faster than say the paint on the loader? (well with the exception of the lift cylinders on this loader) That has always bugged me about the Kubota line.

/ New Kubota #10  
they may not clear coat wheels? just a guess