New L3000

/ New L3000
<font color=red>harv-</font color=red>
my to-do list is getting longer day-by-day. Nothing too major in mind yet though. Would like to put a pole barn and some grape vines in this spring.

<font color=green>mcCallum-</font color=green>
It is indeed a Woods 6' rear discharge mower. I too, am anxious to try it out. This is my first 3 point mower(first tractor besides craftsman, for that matter). As far as I know they only come up to 7' in rear discharge.

<font color=red>bpence-</font color=red>
I live in the Fenton area, not too far from you. I haven't actually tried to mow the snow yet, but I might have to if we get much more here.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by PaulInMi on 12/20/00 11:20 PM.</FONT></P>

/ New L3000 #12  
Paulinmi, I have the same machine that you just got and I have a question. How high does your temp gage register while you are using the machine? Mine has never gotten much above the 'C' mark and I did not think that this was a problem since I was keeping the rpm's around 1500 (brake in stuff). Today, I warmed the machine up at 1500 rpm for 15 min. and then plowed snow at around 2000 rpm for about an hour. The temp never got above cold. I have a call into the dealer with this same question. Thanks, Rich.

/ New L3000
<font color=red>rich-</font color=red>

Today I worked for about an hour or more moving snow around, and the real temp was 1F. After about 20 mins the temp guage went just above cold and stayed there, while running at about 1800rpms.
I just assumed this was normal in this lovely weather.