New L3200

/ New L3200 #11  
The L2800, which is the predecessor to the L3200, has the PTO mark at 2300 to 2400 rpm. That is where I run it to mow. Any other time it gets run at 2100 to 2200 rpm. Max RPM is 2800. It sounds like BigBull338 knows my dad.:laughing:

/ New L3200 #12  
I just bought a new L3200. This is my first tractor minus a 10HP john deer lawn tractor. Is the owner's manual serious about babying this thing for 50 hours? What can and can't do?

Thanks
Joe

Just use it and enjoy it. Babying it will do it no favors. Work it, run it and have fun.

/ New L3200 #13  
i to started working my tractor as soon as i got it.i think the highest ive ran the rpms is maybe 2200.but my main working speed is 1500 to 2000 rpms.i know a guy that always ran his tractors wide open when ever he could working them.he would also run a disc cutter as fast as he could stay on the tractor.

When I run my tractors near max rpm, I keep feeling that I have to rush, and I find myself hurrying to get things done. perhaps to keep up with the tractor:D. When I run at more modest RPM's I find myself taking my time more, relaxing, and enjoying what I'm doing at the time. I usually break less, learn more, and do a better job. The early BX I had needed near full rpm to do anything, and that is one reason I sold it The newer ones sound smoother, and somewhat quieter to me anyway.