New L3200

/ New L3200 #11  
The L3200 was my first tractor purchase also. I went with a LandPride RC as well. Seems to be a excellent tractor after almost a year of owning.

/ New L3200 #12  
Congratulations!! They (Orange tractors) are great stress relievers, can bond parents with children and can also do real productive work tasks. I do all of these with mine.

/ New L3200
IMG_0707.jpg

/ New L3200 #14  
Big congrats on your L3200 nice looking rig. The jerky 3 pt hitches make great paint can shakers . Saves a trip to hardware store to have cans shaken ! :D

Boone

Attachments

• sexy%20kubota.jpg
    sexy%20kubota.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 703
   / New L3200 #15  
I absolutely love my L3200. It has 33 hours on it so far - about 1/2 mowing and 1/2 FEL scraping and moving dirt. It's a very comfortable and agile tractor and one thing that is really nice for me is how easy it is to get the loader on and off. Last evening I mowed at the neighbor lady's place and ours. Things have been more out of place here this year because of a "dirt relocation project". The Ford tractor, dirt scoop, extra RFM, homemade drag and some other stuff had crotch-high grass and weeds hiding them. After mowing the rest of the place I swung into the shed and put the loader on and grabbed a short chain. In about 5 minutes everything was out of the way so the tall growth could be knocked down. Around the other side was the Jeep that - uh - needs some work. Since it doesn't run at the moment I picked the rear end up with the FEL and rolled it back on its front wheels (played "wheelbarrow" with it) about 20' so I could mow there.

/ New L3200 #16  
I absolutely love my L3200. It has 33 hours on it so far - about 1/2 mowing and 1/2 FEL scraping and moving dirt. It's a very comfortable and agile tractor and one thing that is really nice for me is how easy it is to get the loader on and off. Last evening I mowed at the neighbor lady's place and ours. Things have been more out of place here this year because of a "dirt relocation project". The Ford tractor, dirt scoop, extra RFM, homemade drag and some other stuff had crotch-high grass and weeds hiding them. After mowing the rest of the place I swung into the shed and put the loader on and grabbed a short chain. In about 5 minutes everything was out of the way so the tall growth could be knocked down. Around the other side was the Jeep that - uh - needs some work. Since it doesn't run at the moment I picked the rear end up with the FEL and rolled it back on its front wheels (played "wheelbarrow" with it) about 20' so I could mow there.

And so many prospective new tractor buyers come on and post "I don't think I need a Front End Loader" HA HA.. what good is a tractor without a FEL. Just an overgrown lawn mower or plow machine maybe. The FEL is just about the most useful thing ever invented.

James K0UA

/ New L3200 #17  
Good looking machine. You will love it for sure. And the others are right, you will find more uses for that FEL than you ever thought of. I know I have.

/ New L3200 #18  
And so many prospective new tractor buyers come on and post "I don't think I need a Front End Loader" HA HA.. what good is a tractor without a FEL. Just an overgrown lawn mower or plow machine maybe. The FEL is just about the most useful thing ever invented.

James K0UA

Absolutely! I gave my wheelbarrow away. It always had a flat when I wanted to use it anyhow. It's easier to put the loader on the Kubota than to dig the wheelbarrow out of the back of the shed. My first FEL was on the B7500 bought new in 2002. Oddly enough, when we were shopping back then, Wifey suggested a loader. Gotta love being married to a gal who grew up on a farm. But there is a flip side - about the time I'm feeling like hot stuff sitting on the L3200 she refers to it as "the garden tractor".