New L4600...anyone look at one yet????

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet????
   / New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #12  
L4600- Replaces L4400
RTV400- Built on RTV500 frame, but with CVT trans and 400ci fuel injected single cylinder.
F3680-100- 100" 5 fold deck now available, a $15,000 option.
SVL90-2- High flow models now available with 5 couplers
M8560/9960- Full Tier 4 compliance
M100GXDTC-M135GXDTC- Completely redesigned big M tractors. Around 10% more money, but with MAJOR upgrades.

Everything but the big M models are on dealer lots now. The larger M's will ship in ~6 weeks.

getAsset.aspx

IMG_1152.jpg

Guess it was time for new look but just not really sure about it yet...Wonder when they are going to put a 6cyl.in the big tractors...

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #13  
man those new tractors look good.an im getting tractor fever an i just bought a tractor last year lolol.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #14  
Guess it was time for new look but just not really sure about it yet...Wonder when they are going to put a 6cyl.in the big tractors...

Pretty sure those are the euro versions he posted.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #15  
Pretty sure those are the euro versions he posted.

Those pictures are from a European website, but they are absolutely the US versions. I've got the literature laying on my desk, and had a nice drive in one last October in San Antonio at the dealer meeting. They look a lot better with a loader on, in my opinion.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #16  
Those pictures are from a European website, but they are absolutely the US versions. I've got the literature laying on my desk, and had a nice drive in one last October in San Antonio at the dealer meeting. They look a lot better with a loader on, in my opinion.

is that 2 sets of lights i see on the front.if so it sure will help running the loader.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #17  
I wish they'd style the B series after those M's,,,they are sooooo cool

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #18  
One thing I have noticed from looking at the pictures of the L4600 is that the front axle and steering seem very similar to that of the Grand L.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #19  
One thing I have noticed from looking at the pictures of the L4600 is that the front axle and steering seem very similar to that of the Grand L.

The L4400/46000 are built on the Grand L platform, they just leave off a lot of the frills and use different configurations (different front axle/loader/transmission combos). Look closely at a Grand L, L4400, and MX4700 and you will see that they are very similar.

/ New L4600...anyone look at one yet???? #20  
Think they will also have the hitch problems???