New line of implements?

/ New line of implements? #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
I hear Mahindra is set to add a new line of implements to their stable. Any dealers want to elaborate?

/ New line of implements? #2  
That is true, I have some of the cutters in stock now.

/ New line of implements? #4  
Here is a list of the equipment available and please excuse the lack of commas being my key board is broken. 4" to 8' standard & heavy duty box scrapers 5' to 7' stnd & md rear blades 5' to 8' landscape rakes 4' to 10' stnd md & hd rotary cutters boom pole 3ph bale spear post hole diggers field cultivators 4' to 7' rear finish mowers 42" to 66" rotary tillers fertilizer spreaders and 4' to 9' disc harrows. I hope that is what you wanted to know.

/ New line of implements? #5  
One more question, LAWALLSTRACTOR. Is the pricing competitive?

/ New line of implements? #6  
Yes the pricing is very competitive. It is tough to beat TSC but were close and weve got more machine.

/ New line of implements? #7  
Are these going to be listed on the mahindra website at some point? It would be nice to see them under accessories.

/ New line of implements?
I'm in the market for a disc for the 6000 so I geuss I should call the dealer.
Curiously why no larger tillers? Takes a 90" to cover the tracks on the 6000.
Anything else on the way?

/ New line of implements? #9  
Thank You Galen. That is exactly what I was looking for. What's the story on the mid-mount mowers? Are any going to be available?

/ New line of implements? #10  
Mid mount mowers are available on most of the 15 series tractors. The 1815 doesn't have a mower yet but it is coming shortly. If any of you other dealers know anything more let us know.