New LK3054 Owner from Michigan!

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #1  

Bret

Tractor
Kioti LK3054
Here is a picture of my LK3054 taken this spring. I bought it used with 300hrs from a local contractor that needed to unload it - his loss, my gain! It has been a joy to own and use! It also came with a Woods "brushhog", box scraper, post hole digger, 16' hauler and a complete set of ag tires - mounted and loaded! It has been twice the tractor I expected and I paid half of what my dad paid for his Kubota 3010!!!

Attachments

• 467565-Kioti-LK3054_med.jpg
    467565-Kioti-LK3054_med.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 345
   / New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #2  
Every once in awhile a bargain does come along. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #3  
Welcome to the site! It's nice to see another Michigander on the forum! That is a nice looking machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #4  
Bret, welcome to TBN and congratualtions on finding a great bargain. There are a lot of very happy 3054 owners here on TBN and it's nice to see one more. John

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #5  
Welcome to TBN Bret. Your tractor looks brand new! You got a great deal. Way to go.

Dave in Va

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #6  
Hey, what a great looking tractor! Needs more mud on it though - then it'd look like mine. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Welcome to TBN!

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #7  
Welcome Bret.
Sounds like you got a great package deal! Good luck and keep posting. G

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #8  
You did get a bargain. When do you plan to switch out the tires and wheels?

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #9  
Wow! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Great deal! Hope I can find that good of deal when I'm ready to buy! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way, I believe that's a Woods finish mower on the 3 pt in the picture, isn't it? You didn't mention that too. Or is that what you're calling the "brushhog"? Just wondering. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New LK3054 Owner from Michigan! #10  
Congrats! I hope you have enjoyed your LK3054 as much as I have enjoyed mine.

By the way, when did you switch the ag tires for the turf tires in the pic? Did you keep the ags around for future use?